Castle III part A Castle III part A

Wow

Was this done exclusively in flash? Your production value is extremely high calibur.

Get-lost responds:

Photoshop and Swift 3D apart from Flash has been used.

Thanks

Gallo's Christmas Special Gallo's Christmas Special

Nice animation

You have some great drawings and animation. The only thing I can add is that your audio has some issues. The characters speak a little too quickly and their sound levels are a lot softer then the sound effects. If you can level off the volumes (to a more consistent level) you'll have a great product!

Galloglasses responds:

Thank you, altough I have to admit, I was rushing to get this done, but thanks, i'm glad you liked it :)
Merry Christmas

Mario & Luigi Superstar Mario & Luigi Superstar

Suggestions

Get rid of the white background. Put something interesting but not overpower in the backdrop. Ad sound effects to the blows. Cut down the length- speed up the action. This is fight sequence. I also felt the ending was a little anticlimatic. Wario could work but get a little involved. That being said-I actually enjoyed it. I think with some tweaking and editing it could be pretty stellar. One of the better sprite genereated movies I've seen!

Frank The Movie : Ep 1. Frank The Movie : Ep 1.

Cool characters but Sound issues

You've got funny ideas (and the characters were great!) The only thing is your audio quality. The constant crackling distracts from the movie. Were you holding the mic while recording? Using a free computer mic? Or maybe its been compressed too much?

WHMIS And You! WHMIS And You!

Speed up.

I think the pacing needs to be worked on. The premise is acceptable, but the delivery needs work. I think the tongue in cheek jokes would be laugh out loud if you could get rid of the misplaced pauses (not the awkward ones). Just polish it up and you'll be golden!

Mooncat: Episode 2 Mooncat: Episode 2

Montage of cut scenes

The way you go from one scene to the next reminds me of Monty Python's flying circus.

Madness Antipathy Madness Antipathy

Very smooth animation

Amazingly smooth animation. I wonder do you use actionscript in your animation? Or some kind of physics? The interaction of your charcters durring fights is simply amazing? Is this frame by frame construction with tweens inbetween or do you have some kind of written program assisting you?

StarCraft: The Hunt 1/2 StarCraft: The Hunt 1/2

Nice adventure story

I am not familiar with the Starcraft reference but I like the animation. Nice adventure story. Good animation. Fast paced action. Only criticism I can add is that your'e voice talent needs to put more emotion into their lines, also you need to add more distinction between characters. Their voices sound similiar. But all in all great adventure story!

LogFish responds:

I keep saying I'll get a voice actor but I never do - maybe next time will be different - I am introducing a female character afterall and I don't think I can do that myself!

The Woods The Woods

preloader

I think you're preloader is not operating correctly

Apartment 51 - Ep. 8 Apartment 51 - Ep. 8

Funny stuff

Starwars / LOTR references brilliant. Your plots are well developed, including your characters. I love this series.